WTS Endgame Engi/Keeper/Agent/Shade/

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

Hi, before i start this account is 8 years old it got sick toons and they pretty much all got everything that game has. Reason of selling isnt cause game is bad or anything its cause i need to move on with my life and i cant while AO is here....Alot of HC AO players will understand me... So let me start RK2 Toons: 220/30/70 Keeper 220/30/70 Engi 220/26/60+ Agent 220/24/60+ Shade 204/??/?? Crat 195/??/?? Crat 215/??/?? Solja RK 1 Toons: 220/??/?? Advy 220/??/?? Keeper 200/??/?? NT lots of random twinks First 4 toons on RK 2 all got full alphas/all nodrops/Ofab/quests/Pande items BOC/Pads/DB items/keys to make it short pretty much every item in the game and every quest done. Only thing that miss on toons are AI Armors cause they are sold. On RK1 Toons got decent gear mixed with AI armors, NT is nice twink in scout/notucomm. This is 8 years old account so u start with nice amount of veteran points and funcom points. If you got any questions feel free to msg me. tnx Price is 350$ paypal/moneybookers/ Cheers

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.