WTS endgame characters with best gear! pvp level 5 + tier 2 raiding gear!

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hello ., I'm thinking of selling my endgame characters, I will be accepting decent offers, and if the offer is right I'll be willing to sell. My characters have the best possible pvp gear and pve/raiding gear you can get in this game, so the characters are complete and are the best of the best. No lowballers please! Account # 1 Level 80 Stygian Female Necromancer Server: Tyranny This necro looks awesome! This character has the BEST pvp gear. She is pvp level 5 so she has every pvp gear you can get, a full set of pvp armor + pvp level 5 weapons + pvp level 5 cloak + pvp accessories. For raiding and pve she is loaded with EPICS, almost a full set of tier 2 armor, the rest is tier 1. And she has the BEST staff in the game, the tier 2 staff "staff of the necrotic dread" this is a rare drop and not many has this staff, staff looks wicked also. Necros are an awesome pvp and pve class. This account has a level 80 alt on it. Contact me on or aim and give me an offer. Account #2 Level 80 Aquilonian Male Barbarian Server: Tyranny This account is awesome, and again has the BEST pvp gear available. He is pvp level 5 so this account has every pvp gear you can get, a full set of pvp armor + pvp level 5 weapons + pvp level 5 cloak + pvp accessories. Has top notch pve and raiding gear, full epics! Full set of tier 2 gear(best you can get), also has tier 1 gear and epic weapons from the highest raid instances ingame. Barbs are an awesome pvp and pvm class. This account also has a level 80 alt on it with decent gear with some epics. Contact me on or aim and give me an offer. Account #3 Level 80 Stygian Female Tempest of Set Server: Tyranny Again another epic account with the top notch gear. This TOS looks awesome! She is of course pvp level 5, so she has every pvp gear you can get, a full set of pvp armor + pvp level 5 weapons + pvp level 5 cloak + pvp accessories. This account is loaded again with pve and raiding epics. She wears a mix of tier 2 and tier 1 epic pve gear and she also has epic weapons, the tier 2 riftcaller mace + epic vengence shield. Tempest of Set is an awesome class to play, really great for pvp as well as pve. Contact me on or aim and give me an offer for this account. and E-mail: firstn20@ AIM: firstn20

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.