WTS: Endgame 220 Soldier, Keeper, shade and agent!Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Greetings , Information - I would like to take this time to let you guys know that I wish to sell an account that has the following toons; 220 Soldier, Keeper, shade and agent, along with a few alts. Both the Soldier and Keeper are endgame with the exception of the shade and agent as they need work on their AI and research. All four toons have endgame Utils, huds, bracers, and full db armor. The Shade has a full set of CC along with 2x Igocs. The account has a lot MORE so contact me today! What YOU have to do! - If you are interested in purchasing this account, please PM me for further contact information. You MUST post here, before you PM me! NOTE: Along with your PM, please provide your method of contact(//AIM//etc.) and your username, so I can keep in touch with you. What I'm looking for - I'm ONLY accepting paypal, nothing else. If anyone is interested in this deal, please post here then send me a PM. We can talk more on //AIM/ to further discuss the price. Willing to sell this for $400, but the price can always be negotiable. I can always sell the account separate without the 300 CC set and 2x Igocs for $270. I will ONLY deal with people who have a high feedback score and/or are epic verified. Thanks, and I hope to hear from you soon! Regards, JamesL
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.