Sold [WTS] Empire Side - Level 50 on The Crucible Pits...

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic SWTOR Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/22/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[WTS] Empire Side - Level 50 on The Crucible Pits Please post here with your before contacting me, thank you! Looking to pick up a level 50 on The Crucible Pits, here are some requirements: -Empire Side -These CLASSES: Mercenary [DPS], Sniper, Operative [DPS] -Must be geared! [PvP preferred, PvE is a +] -Must be original owner with CD key Paying well, PayPal verified! : warmach1nez [WTS] EPIC WOW ACCOUNT 2 85s dk and resto/feral druid both 380+ for 50 jug/gard/scoundrel! Tittle says it all guy! Im trying to trade my wow account with 2 85s DK and a resto/feral druid both in full s10 with some cata pvp gear. I am the OO of the account and currently has gametime left on the account. Im looking for a 50 Juggernaut, Guardian, or a Scoundrel. but will entertain all other offers. just contact me for any more info about the account. Please post here before contacting. - Jakelong147258 E-mail - Jaketomlin@live [WTS] Epiced out Operative pve/pvp geared for Republic on Ajunta pall Hello Im wanting to trade my Operative. Hes got 4/5 columni gear with all other slots columni. He also has champion pvp gear. so all his pve/pvp sets are full epic. He has full proffessions bioanalysis biochem and diplomacy. I will show in game, Would like a Republic Character on Ajunta pall any class. I will decide if I wanna trade or not. I require an in game check out so your account must have time! : reecemeltsfaces@ PVE gear Agentpve.jpg picture by reecegoble - Photobucket PVP gear Agentpvp.jpg picture by reecegoble - Photobucket [WTS] #N/A lvl 50 Sniper Champion geared. Has Champ Weapon+off hand and almost full set. Great crit % and surge. Has max biochem and reusables!!! 700k credits 110% speeder This guy can crit an ambush+follow up hitting the target at the same time, for a total of 6-8k, if u use an explosive probe before then it can add up to 10k at once. $130 : [WTS] #N/A Looking for a level 50 of one of the classes in the title. US server I am paying...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.