Selling [WTS] ecto's - nice price Hello, I'm selling...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[WTS] ecto's - nice price Hello, I'm selling ectos. Price: 15euro - 250 ecto amount: 4 stack (4x 250) Payment: Only PayPal (like a gift) We can use MM to safe trade. Post here or pm me. 500 Armbrace WELL THX Baumstumpfmann for scamming. WTS: Guild War Gold, Items, Power-leveling ( 1 2) Hi, Does anyone need to buy GW gold and various items? I could offer u with cheap price and i get them from regular game service providers. If you are interested in it, please pm me or contact me by : ***************************************************** or messenger: ***************************************************** Have a nice day! WTS Chest Bot Hello guys! After some hesitation, I have decided to sell my personal GW Chest bot. The bot will open chests near the Boreal Station (beginning of GW: Eye of the North). It can be done in NM or in HM. The bot will also pick up the drops, identify, and sell them to the merchant, so that you will never run out of space in your inventory (and earn a little money at the same time). That’s why, with this only bot, you will progress in four titles at once: Lucky, Unlucky, Treasure Hunter and Wisdom. With this bot, you have the following benefits: _ Speed: I cannot give you exact statistics on the lucky/unlucky points earned per hour, because it depends on your level in these titles. But there are often 1 or 2 chests per run, and the run lasts less than 2 minutes. _ Ease: You don’t need to install any software; I only send the exe file. The bot will automatically resize the GW window. In addition, you can still use the mouse and keyboard. So feel free to watch a movie or play on a secondary account when the bot does the job. _ Undetected: This bot doesn’t use injection, so the risks of being banned are minimal. _ Safe: This point joins the one above, I used this bot to do my four titles on my main account months ago, and I use it right now to do my lucky title on a secondary account. I had no troubles with that. Unlike...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.