Sold [WTS] Early Access(Collectors Edition) Registered...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/20/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

[WTS] Early Access(Collectors Edition) Registered 8.14 Selling pretty cheap(Note: you do not need to buy the collectors edition, you simply just won't get the added CE bonus from the box cdkeY) [WTS] full access beta As the title says. Must be paypal verified. Preferably have feedback on the forums. 200$ buyout takes it immediately, will entertain lower offers if I do not hit 200. Thanks. [WTS] Full Beta Account I have zero rep here (just found the site a few months ago) but I'm a stand-up scam free guy. I bought this account a couple of months ago and have played it enough to have a solid idea on the game. I would like to continue playing but need money for something that has come up. Anyway, PM me here - looking for a paypal transaction (I'm fully verified). I can shoot you screen shots or whatever you need to feel comfortable. Looking for an easy transaction for both of us and a sale price ~$175. [WTS] level 23 Jedi Gardian Looking to sell the account for 30 bucks. First come first serve. [WTS] Standard Key($48) and gamecard($30) Hello, I got recommended by a friend to this website, I know i m new here so i dont mind going first if you have good reputation on the forum SWTOR Standard Key $48 60days gamecard $30 Btw i only have 5 SWTOR Standard Keys in stock for $48 each Please dont try to scam me.If i think you are a scammer, then i maybe use you need to post on my thread first or will get ignored Contact information, Aim:swtorcdkey@aim :swtorkey@ [WTS] Weekend Beta - $30 Hey guys - I got invited to the Weekend Beta (11/11 - 11/13) and have no need for it (currently in the full beta with another email account). Looking for $30 via Paypal - I'll need the account back after the weekend beta b/c my preorder is attached to it but I'll let the purchaser use it if they extend the access at all. You must respond to confirm your participation in the Game Testing Program. START: November 11th @ 5:00 PM CST END: November 13th @ 11:59:00 PM...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.