[WTS]{Donate} L2Null { 25euro PaysafeCard - 30 Euro Paypal }

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hello guys, i was off since last months because of military .... But i am back to sell a good char with all his items. The server is : L2NuLL/ It is in the toplist of hopzone with 1k online ppls - x500 rate Well my char is lvl85 Mage ,Storm Screamer. Items : 1) Tattoo Null Master Power (top tattoo) Price : 50euro20euro 2) Elegia Armor Set S84 +20(top armor) Price : 70euro 50euro10euro 3) Elegia Jew Set (one part +20) Price : 15euro GIFT 4) Freya2 Weapon S-84 with Special Ability +20 (top weapon) Price : 25euro GIFT 5) Icarus Hall Acumen with Special Ability +20 Price : 10euro GIFT 6) gold bars Price : 10euro GIFT and many other items like cloak ,elegia sigil etc . Here is the donation list of the server : l2null/en/donate/how-to-donate Sent me a pm or reply here. We can discuss the price on pm. *Images : Shot00001.bmp: Shot00002.bmp: Shot00000.bmp: Images deleted because someone tried to report me to the staff of the server . So,only if someone want to buy the char ,will have the opportunity for ingame images ! Char cost more than 250e in donation list. Price right now :25euro via paysafecard - 3O euro via paypal only!!!!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.