WTS: Diamond S2/S3 account, 93 Champs tons of runes. CHECK IT.

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/29/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

I'm highly considering selling my main league account. I've been the original owner since the account was created in late July 2010. This account was Silver S1, x3 Diamond S2 and is in the Diamond division in S3. It owns 93 champions, 13 skins including Judgement Kayle and Victorious Janna. Also the limited Championship Riven and Haunted Maokai skins. This account has never been banned or warned a single time, I've always been a well mannered player and I also hold a high amount of honor in each category. X3 Diamond in s2 means you have all of the Diamond icons, and a diamond border on the profile. It also has most of the Halloween icons, all of the Chinese new years icons and the s2 champ icon. x10 rune pages, and well defined runes to play almost any champion and any lane in your own preferred playstyle. It has 8k IP and 1.1k RP on the account currently. This will be taken very seriously, I will not go first unless you're very credible. I'm willing to provide a lot of personal information and so should you. I am willing to show screenshot proof, add you in-game, stream over my account skins via and will go through all verification you ask. So if you're interested add my jstarbusiness, and when you do you must send me a PM with your or post here with your to verify who you are. I do not have a set price I'm looking for, as I said I'm /considering/ selling this if I see an offer that I'm willing to take I will do so. Thanks for your time.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.