WTS: DCUP USPC cr 82.. 70 SP .. [read] [paypal]

Discussion in 'DC Universe Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 9/26/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hey guys I have a DCUO account that I want to sell. I am completely bored with the game, and have no use for it. On my account, it comes with Battle for the earth DLC pack. I have 70 Skill Points. I am a electricity DPS for the most part. I got some healer gear its not a full set but I can heal gates with it taking it as im the 2nd healer not the primary one. As far as DPS I top the charts, with my bow/1h. I have the T4 Head, T4 Chest T4 L T4 Back T4 shoulders I have about 20 Marks of War on the account with about 2800+ Marks of triumphs I have spent some cash in this game, over 100$. I have bought the arkham asylum joker for legends pvp. Also Have bought the portable workstation. I have bought about 2-3 months of membership[It has now ran out.] I have spent well over 40$ Just in replays alone. I'm not expecting no 100$ for my account, but I'm also not letting it go for cheap either. Its a very good account almost all T4 pve. Electricity and comes with joker legends pvp and a portable workbench. Like I said I can get into a gates run or fos 1/2 and top the charts by a good 100-200k If anyone's interested please respond. If you want to purchase my account then you would have to have an paypal account. I will let this account go for 50$USD I think that's pretty fair. Please don't respond if your not a serious buyer, don't waste anyone's time. I have all information on the account recovery question etc.. I can provide all of this. Thanks and I hope someone sweeps this up. Leave a reply here at this thread and I will check this regularly and get back with you. Thanks I can provide pictures anything you want to prove that I own this account.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.