[WTS] dank af razer blades cuz nobody does?

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by H3AT2k, 10/19/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H3AT2k

H3AT2k
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Not sure why nobody is selling these since the method was all over abay and love you for cheap? is it even allowed to be sold here?
    uhh info:
    takes like a week

ill give u refunds if i love you something up somehow

not really wanting to do a free copy since there is a investment but i might if i get some sales and u ask nicely lol (call me out all u like but yeah dont buy if u dont wanna)

DONT CONTACT ME IF YOU CANT SPEAK ENGLISH FFS
    My skype is: [email protected]
    dp is my rig so yeah add us
    keep calm and have fun? idk how to make those mad threads with sik graphics but tbh i dont really care
    (I cant do the new Kaby Lake 2016/17 blade stealth since i have no serials and stuff)

prices: idk message me and ill negotiate, ill take bitcoin since paypal is love you for me or if someone can get me a verified paypal ill take some cost off too or if u live in melbourne we can do a cash trade since thats fine too
    if someone get an unused serial then ill make the price lower i guess since it takes like way less time that way
    pics i guess: Not sure why nobody is selling these since the method was all over bay and love you for cheap? is it even allowed to be sold here?
    uhh lol info:
    takes like a week and shippings like 3 days tops in the us but other countries its like a week or so, if ur in canada then shipping takes like a week but yeah its pretty g since they usually give tracking numbers and love you but ill give u refunds if i love you something up somehow.
    if you live in canada you dont always get it in the sales box, sometimes its just a regular box with charger and laptop but other countries its g, I usually use viabox when doing love you like this

not really wanting to do a free copy since theres a investment but i might if i get some sales and u ask nicely lol (call me out all u like but yeah dont buy if u dont wanna)

DONT CONTACT ME IF YOU CANT SPEAK ENGLISH FFS
    My skype is: [email protected]
    dp is my rig so yeah add us
    keep calm and have fun? idk how to make those mad threads with sik graphics but tbh i dont really care
    (I cant do the new Kaby Lake 2016/17 blade stealth since i have no serials and pics but if anyone does hmu)

prices: idk message me and we can negotiate and ave a chat, ill take bitcoin or ethereum since paypal is love you or if someone can get me a verified paypal ill take some cost off too or if u live in melbourne we can do a cash trade since thats fine too(if anyone wants to partner and take the pp payments hmu)
    if someone get an unused serial then ill make the price lower i guess since it takes like way less time that way
    pics i guess:

#1 H3AT2k, 10/19/16
    Last edited by a moderator: 11/24/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.