WTS: Crickhollow| 65 Minstrel

Discussion in 'LOTRO Lords of the Rings Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LOTRO, 10/1/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOTRO

LOTRO
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

As the title mentions, I am selling a level 65 minstrel on crickhollow. The server is fairly new so there aren't a bunch of 65, making this character one of the best healers on the server, currently, or maybe it's just the player himself who was awarded such title VIP for 10 months Has unlocked all content, including moria/mirkwood Over 200$ invested in VIP/Content/Stat tomes Has all stat tomes (only missing 2 in might) Has 2k turbine points (1k available for rename) 120/120 Vault, filled with gear and valuable items. Explorer (All professions maxed, kindred with guild) Level 65 maxed Legendary Weapon and Book (over 20k skirmish marks spent on the book, which has 7 good legacies on it) Tons of Marks, including s3m's Kindred with half of the reputations Currently 141 gold, but 80 fragments (each stack of 5 is sold for 15g on crickhollow) Full Helegrod Set Full Glowing Aureate Set Can provide more info on request. The price asked is of a minimum of the amount I spent to make this account VIP for a year. It is a really good account, I just do not have enough time to play such games anymore, and this is why I am moving somewhere else, and that I would like the payment to used to purchase NX points, as the game I am willing to play prevents addiction and time consuming.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.