Selling WTS: CHEAP lvl 30 NA ACCOUNT. 25 bucks. 23 champs,...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/21/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTS: CHEAP lvl 30 NA ACCOUNT. 25 bucks. 23 champs, 3 rune pages. Title says it all. AIM-jmulhern345 Want to sell tonight. WTS: LoL Account. All champs owned. Tons of Skins. Ranked wins with 73/73 champions. 9 pgs I really like the game and plan on continuing to play. If there is anybody interested in this amazing account, however, I will entertain offers. I have 9 full rune pages, RANKED WINS with every single champion (except brand. haven't gotten to play him yet even though I just bought him). Tons of beautiful skins. 1-1 W-L in ranked games hundreds and hundreds of dollars and lots of time invested in this account. serious offers only. payment via paypal. WTB: Level 30 LoL account I'm looking for: - Level 30 on NA or EU server - Full T3 rune page for at least 1 archetype (eg. AP, tank, dps) - Most champions owned (>60) - A lot of skins (>40 preferred) I don't care about: - Win/loss ratio - Elo - Number of wins etc - IP/RP left in the account - Summoner name Budget: $15-70 usd (Depending on how many reqs met). PM me here, it doesn't matter if you don't meet all the requirements. WTB: WTB - buying a Leauge of Legends account im buying a LoL account (US server) It must be level 30 & has to have: - 40+ champions (Anivia, Karthus,Ezreal is a must) - 10+ skins - 3 rune pages with tons of runes - no weird name i can pay $30~$80 (depends on what you've got) method - moneybookers only pm or e-mail me - reborndaniel@ WTT: Level 30 US account for WoW WOTLK cd key I have plenty of champs including nocturne. I have a few skins as well as some riot points, as well as damage and cd reduction runes. please me at chance9494@ for any info or if you would like to trade. WTS: ULTIMATE LVL 30 collector account 52k IP, 2.9k rp, ALL CHAMPS, 90+ skins I am quitting gaming forever; and this is one of the last of my accounts to go. I am looking to sell this AND USE THE MIDDLE MAN SERVICE.. been burned in the past .. don't want it to happen again. Bidding will go on until...

2. Calvin Mosher
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

how munch ??

3. Konstantinos Siniorakhs
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

i will buy it

4. Konstantinos Siniorakhs
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

add me