WTS: Cheap coaching to get up to Platinum!Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/29/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

I was a Platinum Player in S1 and Diamond in S2 after i sold my account i got a new one to Platinum V in 1 month only (Starting from 1220 elo[Silver IV]) I will be doing cheap coaching in Greek or English , I speak fluent English as i am bilingual. My prices: 20euro per hour for Bronze/Silver. 30euro per hour for Gold/Diamond. What will you learn: When to push objectives. When to split push. Tips and Tricks that will make you win your lane. How to trade effectively. What items have the highest cost efficency. And much more. Here's a sample tip that even Challenger League players miss out alot of times,when your siege minion comes to the lane run to it and try to BLOCK it yes block it ,even if you delay it 2 hits that's alot of pressure the enemy puts on his lane considering your siege minion won't do about 150~ dmg to his minions thus pushing the lane alot since his minions will do ALOT more damage than yours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.