WTS: CE OO Low lvl account Cheap

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIV FFXIV Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FFXIV, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FFXIV

FFXIV
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hey guys, I've had this account for over a year and haven't played, I leveled my toon to about 22 or 23 and stopped one cause I couldn't get into it due to the lack of content and 2 because my comp can't take it. I know this is a low lvl account but it gets you started and it's cheap. It has about 1.5 mil or less I can't remember, no game time and tons and tons of gear. I'm asking maybe 60 bucks obo due to the effort, gil, gear and time I put into it and with it being a CE as well because I would like to get some of it's worth out of it. If 60 is to much let me know we can work something out but at the very least consider 30. I will accept game time for WoW, it does have an authen on it but will take that off once I have an offer on it. Please consider this offer I know a lot of accounts go for high price but I'm a simple man and just want a decent price and don't think this is to much to ask.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.