Sold [WTS] CD Key-$38.00 Selling unused CD Key for $38...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/12/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

[WTS] CD Key-$38.00 Selling unused CD Key for $38 USD via PayPal. Going first for recent repped members only. [WTS] CD-Keys + Game Time! Standard, Deluxe and 2 Collector's Edition *Cheapest price Info: I'm a bulk buyer & seller. I have a large inventory of items that I have purchased both from playerup.com & amazon at amazing low prices and I'm looking to make a profit off of them the bright side of this is I can out-sell almost all sellers, by a few $$ on most items. I'm selling multiple SWTOR keys and such so get in contact with me. New seller, trying to build rep. ~ Bonus: I have 2 collector's editions, one key, and one physical box/WITH A WORKING KEY I CAN PROVE IT WITH A PICTURE IN PERSON. Selling just the key for $100 selling the box and shipped to you for $150 (standard price, + I pay for shipping) Sale: 60 Day Gamecard (Key) - 4 - $20 Standard Edition (Key) - 8 Remaining ($30) Deluxe Edition (Key) - 11 - ($45) Collectors Edition (Key) - 1 ($100) Colletors Edition (Box with key) - 1 ($150 & I ship to you) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Comparison of what you can get! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ CONTACT ME : matheau.ellern Email: ellernmatheau@ I accept payment through paypal only. [WTS] cdkey LF cd key only buying from repped user aim; chatisboring [WTS] CDKEY/Blank Account($52/$40) All Sold [WTS] CDKEYS ! Cheapest in the market! WTS cheap SWTOR cdkeys! Standard:35$ Deluxe:40$ Only Paypal accepted! :lasiadad@ :adad13 :lasiadad Global codes(can be used all over the world!) [WTS] CE account (Empty) Looking to sell my CE SWTOR account. The subscription ends on February 22. It is pretty much an empty account, with the exception of a L31 Sith Assassin, L31 Sith Sorcerer on Ven Zallow. No credits or anything, only a bunch of Biochem mats and Companion gifts. Perfect account for someone who wants to start from scratch, or continue my toons. Also has Founders title. All info (CD Key scan, SQ/A, e-mail, etc) will...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.