Sold [WTS] beta I don't have time to play my SWTOR beta...

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic SWTOR Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/23/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[WTS] beta I don't have time to play my SWTOR beta and I want to go ahead and sell the access. You're welcome to either PM me or me. I only deal with repped users over paypal, and the only way i'll deal with an unrepped user is via Western Union. From what I understand the going price is around 200-250, so i'll sell in that range. [WTS] Beta Acc like the title say post and pm me [WTS] Beta Account Selling a SWTOR weekend beta account that I have for this upcoming weekend, has also been invited to past weekend beta's. Contact me through aim after you post. [WTS] beta account Currently taking offers for a Stars Wars: The Old Republic beta account. I'm no longer interested in using it as I would rather savor the entertainment for the full release. Message Nadrii on aim. Post before contacting. [WTS] Beta Account [WTS] Beta Account Looking to sell my beta weekend acc for swtor. Post first then pm me with offers. GameTagcom - Buy and Sell SWTOR Accounts and Star Wars The Old Republic Characters

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.