Sold [WTS] Beta Account Currently Taking Offers....

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic SWTOR Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/8/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[WTS] Beta Account Currently Taking Offers. Current Offer for Unrepped - 250$ Current Offer for Repped - 150$ Looking for more offers from repped members I will sell to an unrepped member but it will require some extra information and a phone call at least. [WTS] Beta Account I'm looking to buy another beta account for SWTOR. A few conditions. If you have 0 feedback i get account info before sending cash I will not use WU and I will not deal with anyone not in the US. The account must be on the PVP(revan server) I will be able to verify this before getting account info btw as each beta server uses a seperate forum on the swtor site. Used or unused I dont care Post here before PMing me or ill ignore it. [WTS] Beta Account I received the invite back in early June however I am unable to play the game. The account when logged into the SWTOR site is ready to download the beta client. All offers will be considered both cash and accounts. I am willing and able to have this account verified if it makes the buyer more comfortable with the transaction. Picture proof of Email and account page: [WTS] Beta Account Hi There Looking to sell a SWTOR beta account lightly used for 2 days. Asking $200 or your best offer. Thanks Post before contacting please Aim: Nezura [WTS] Beta Account (USA) selling Star Wars The Old Republic beta (USA) edition account that is in good standing, i must say this is a great game and i have preorded my copy i am VERIFIED / PAYPAL VERIFIED looking to get $100 for this account... this is a fast sale and is marked lower then alot you may see, this will go fast any questions or comments pls post here or PM me thanks [WTS] Beta Account || Not used As you can see from post name , selling Star Wars: The Old Republic beta key Its not used key, i am not selling account its NOT USED key for account creation, clean beta key About price i am not sure yet, it wont be too expensive but i wont sell it cheap as well You can mail me or...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.