Sold [WTS] Beta Account $300 - Never logged into - Full...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/11/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

[WTS] Beta Account $300 - Never logged into - Full Access I recently got an invite for SWTOR and I have changed my mind about playing the game so I want to sell it instead of testing it. I have only logged into the website to accept the beta invite and have NOT logged into the game at all. I figured this would be best so they can't track a change of IP's and ban the account for sharing or trading etc. When I logged in I noticed I was previously invited and that one expired I must have not seen it and deleted it. However as you can see from the picture taken today the account is active again for this testing period. The only reputation I can provide you with is on a website called rctech where I previously sold and purchased RC items. You can make an account there and PM me and I can PM you back. My username is the exact same. You can contact me here or on - Shaun702 I accept paypal from CONFIRMED people only and I prefer you have some type of rep otherwise you will send it as a gift. [WTS] beta account $50 14 days until release, only paying $50. Only buying from repped members. [WTS] beta account can trade with rift account I would like to buy swtor beta account i can pay money for it or i can trade it with Rift account or warhammer online account contact me via pm from pls ---------- Post added 10-10-2011 at 06:40 PM ---------- Rift account: lvl 50 mage Full t3 raid gear Focus over 350 good for HK Legendary Staff etc. Over 20+ server first raid achievements over 3+ world first raid achievements its a really strong mage character and everybody respects the character in-game Warhammer online account: its been so long i didnt play this account but character is fully geared for pvp its chaos zealot in eu karak eight peak one of the first character that defeated emperor karl franz in that game with world first achi strong healer chracter [WTS] beta account, trading a CE account (at launch) plus WoW account Title says it all.. ill trade a WoW...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.