[WTS] Awesome US LoL Account, All Champs, Almost ALL Runes x9, SkinsMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Hello there ! I am looking to sell my LoL Account that i put so much time in it, it's pretty awesome imo. Original Owner, i've got all the informations needed including SQ/SA. I have no idea for how much i would let it go, but feel free to throw me an offer if you'd like, please post here and/or private message me if you're interessed. Willing to go first to trusted members if needed, Looking for money via PayPal only. Infos Has 34 Referrals all level 5+ 1425 Rating in Solo Queue (Ladder Resets Very Soon) 196 RP 409 IP 1 Win IP Boost Champions Akali, Alistar, Amumu, Anivia, Annie, Ashe, Blitzcrank, Brand, Caitlyn, Cassiopeia, Cho'Gath, Corki, Dr.Mundo, Evelynn, Ezreal, Fiddlestick, Galio, Gangplank, Garen, Gragas, Heimerdinger, Irelia, Janna, Jarvan IV, Jax, Karma, Karthus, Kassadin, Katarina, Kayle, Kennen, Kog'Maw, LeBlanc, Lee Sin, Lux, Malphite, Malzahar, Maokai, Master Yi, Miss Fortune, Mordekaiser, Morgana, Nasus, Nidalee, Nocturne, Nunu, Olaf, Orianna, Pantheon, Poppy, Rammus, Renekton, Rumble, Ryze, Shaco, Shen, Singed, Sion, Sivir, Sona, Soraka, Swain, Taric, Teemo, Tristana, Trundle, Tryndamere, Twisted Fate, Twitch, Udyr, Urgot, Vayne, Veigar, Vladimir, Warwick, Xin Zhao, Zilean. Everything except Yorick the newly releases hero. Skins Nurse Akali Goth Annie (Collector's Pack Only) Shadow Evelynn Nightblade Irelia Primal Udyr Riot Girl Tristana (Facebook Only) Runes Greater Mark of Alacrity x9 Greater Mark of Desolation x9 Greater Mark of Insight x9 Runes Greater Seal of Alacrity x9 Greater Seal of Clarity x9 Greater Seal of Evasion x9 Greater Seal of Knowledge x9 Greater Seal of Malice x9 Greater Seal of Resilience x9 Greater Seal of Vitality x9 Runes Greater Glyph of Alacrity x9 Greater Glyph of Clarity x9 Greater Glyph of Focus x9 Greater Glyph of Force x9 Greater Glyph of Fortitude x9 Greater Glyph of Knowledge x9 Greater Glyph of Malice x9 Greater Glyph of Potency x9 Greater Glyph of Shielding x9 Greater Glyph of Warding x9 Runes Greater Quintessence of Desolation x9 Greater Quintessence of Fortitude x9 Greater Quintessence of Insight x9 Greater Quintessence of Potency x9 Greater Quintessence of Swiftness x9 Screenshots
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.