WTS: Awesome DCUO Account

Discussion in 'DC Universe Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 9/26/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Awesome DCUO Account ------------------------------------------ The account has quite a few bought items that can be redeemed on any character and any newly made characters. It is also subbed to 9th of June. ://puu.sh/2W4Be Level 30 - Quantum Troller/DPS - Female - Hero - Superman - Flight - USPC Pictures speak louder than words so just gona put the pics up But if you want more info then please feel free to message me or reply to this thread. ://puu.sh/2W4rw ://puu.sh/2W4rZ ://puu.sh/2W4sv ://puu.sh/2W4sY ://puu.sh/2W4tw Has a lot of styles collected and a lot of base items. Level 30 - Electricity Healer - Male - Villian - Joker - Superspeed - USPC Again, some pics. ://puu.sh/2W4OX ://puu.sh/2W4Pt ://puu.sh/2W4Q4 ://puu.sh/2W4QD Not as good as the Main... Level 30 - Nature Healer - Female - Hero - Wonderwoman - Flight - EUPC More Pics :O ://puu.sh/2W5jt ://puu.sh/2W5jV ://puu.sh/2W5kt ://puu.sh/2W5l7 The account has another level 15 character which is Earth DPS just incase you wanted to know :P Terms Of Service Under NO circumstances will I go 1st. If you want a MM you must pay the fee. Once the account has been handed over and the email n password changed I no longer own responsibility If you have any queries, please contact me using the contact details below. Contacting/Buying/More Info If you are looking to contact me you can; Reply to this thread Send me a PM Email me at - [email protected] Or prefferbly, add me on - kurtismcmaster I am currently taking offer atm and please Serious offers ONLY Thanks

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.