Selling WTS: Awesome 2 Game Bundle ( LOL and HON ) Hey i...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/16/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTS: Awesome 2 Game Bundle ( LOL and HON ) Hey i want to sell my Legacy hon account and EUNE LoL Account. Here is LoL account: And HoN .. TOTAL : 20 € : cagataybostanci34 WTS: WTS 1531 elo 95 champs unlocked WTS 1531 elo 95 champs unlocked Hi I want to sell my lol account. Its 1531 elo with 1600+ ranked games played and 640 normal games won. I have 95 champs unlocked, which is most of them. The Id was never banned or reported because I never talked or trolled in games. (you can look up the history) I have 10 rune pages And have over 16 kinds of rune types with 8 for each of them so its about 130+ runes total. It includes ad pen, ad, gold, ap, lvling ap , lvl mr, armor, and movement speed and mana regen and health runes I have skins for Lux, Miss fortune, Kayle amumu swain graves annie alistar ryze chogath tristiana galio jax kennen nasus singed teemo vayne lee sin, marble malphite, kennen, and pantheon. Account has 1300+- 2245 elo friends And many of them can bus ride or play normal with you if u buy the account and most of them are koreans. I want to sell this account for 85 dollars, with service of elo boost if you drop your elo in ranked.( if you want it) just 2times Please contact me through : kaneoven or Email : tua82682@temple.edu thank you Selling League of Legends account, 81 Champions, tons of runes, 5 rune pages and more Champions and Skins : Ahri Akali Alistar - 1 Skin - Unchained Alistar Amumu Anivia Annie Ashe Blitzcrank Brand - 1 Skin - Cryocore Brand Caitlyn Cassiopeia Cho'Gath Corki Dr Mundo Ezreal Fiddlesticks Fizz Galio Gangplank - 1 Skin - Spooky Gangplank Garen Gragas Graves Irelia Janna Jarvan Jax Karma Karthus Kassadin Kayle Kennen Kog'Maw - 2 Skins - Sonoran, Caterpillar Kog'Maw LeBlanc Lee Sin - 1 Skin - Traditional Lee Sin Lulu Lux Malphite Maokai Master Yi - 1 Skin - Assassin Master Yi Miss Fortune Mordekeiser Morgana Nasus Nidalee - 1 Skin - French Maid Nidalee Nocturne - 1 Skin - Ravager Nocturne Nunu Olaf...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.