WTS: Asmodian - 55 Ranger+Cleric & 55 Cleric (2 account)

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

To start with, both of these accounts haven't been played in a WHILE, so they "kinda" have less chances to get banned. (Name change and GG.) First account : It doesn't have the main email (Key code, etc). Ranger : It has a real hat in inventory and full 50 PvP Accs and it has over 500K AP to spend Cleric : This cleric isn't completly done, it has full 40E and few pieces of 55, it was going to be a DPS Cleric so most pieces are MA/MB and some pieces that are not equipement are MR. Second account : It has all the main emails and all key code and etc... Cleric : This one has : Full 55 Gold MR + 55E Gloves MR Full 40E Block Full 30E MB Full SW HP) 2/5 Arena Cloth (MA/MB) Currently has Arena Chain Hat equiped and also has MR Glasses (Gold) and Omega Hat (Cloth) It also have 50 pvp acc but they are ****ty compare to Ragna/Omega (Tested in PvP). Account also has a few other toon around 50 (SM/Glad) If you are interested in any of these accounts or have any questions, you are welcome to PM me and I will answer you as soon as possible. I don't know how much I'm looking for but I will sure not go under 300-350$ each. Thanks.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.