WTS - Asmo Account - Assasin 50 - Gold geared - EU ServerMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Ok girls and guys, i'm selling my whole account. On the account i have: Assasin 50 (Expert Wsmith profession 466/499) Sorcerer 42 (Expert Tailoring prefession 449/499), Alchemy 399/499 Chanter 38 (Handycrafting 399/499) Templar 30 And few 10+ levels Assasin gear and stats: Account has 74.000.000 Kinah, many fluxes. Also there are boiling bloods and other usefull stuff that can be sold on broker for nice money. On the Assasin i have also 3 Fenris parts, Anuhart Sword Enchanted to +2 and socketed with Attack +5. Also in inventory there is Vidar's Dignity godstone (Paralyze) ready to be applied to any weapon, also worth about 25.000.000 kinah. Sorcerer has 4 parts of Daevanion 30 armor set and as i have another lvl 27 char it's only a day or two away from having the FULL daevanion lvl 30 set with weapon that can be transfered to all alts on account. Awesome! Pm me offers and since the transfer is possible to any server You can choose any of the EU servers available Waiting for PM's

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.