WTS AoC Account w/lvl 25+ toon

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

I actually stopped playing this account about 5 months ago, bought it within the first week, didn't like the game. Not even sure what kind of character I have on there lol, I am the OO of the account which I can prove...The toon is about 25-30 lvl range Paypal only. Willing to let the account go for $20 since you will have to activate it. Or 2 months paid WoW Card. I am follwing the wikiaccount trading rules. ./accountw....php/Main_Page The main important one : never change account info first.. Why? Because people won't pay once it's changed. Then there is always the recalling of the money or account. Here is my previous methods of selling or buying: Sell them the account with just the account info name / pass. Then in a week or two you change the email for them. Then after a month you give them sqa. (this prevents from recalling on pay-pal). AIM= ocmke1 Also selling a Lotro 51 hunter and Warhammer 14 toon for cheap. Post here please before contact

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.