WTS: AoC Account (lvl 80 Guardian + more chars) for SWG Pre Paid SWG Cards.

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hello everyone. Actually i stop playing AoC a few months ago and I really didnt like it, so I'll be selling my account. aoc.yg/profile?h=9iYGoKnu This is my main Character. Guardian level 80 - Cimmeria Server. I did pretty well in PvE and in PvP well enough for the status of this profession. As you can see, all the items are blue, except for the helmet and neck, which are normal crafted and purple from Konan quest. The guardian is Master Gemcutter. Can craft any kind of gem in game. It is PvP level 1. And it is set up for S&S expertise. The account has also other characters, 1 of them above level 50 (PoM) with horse and some gold. The account still has the +50 level toon to create. This means the next character you make, will be Level 50. I want to get rid of this account for 4 30-days Pre Paid cards for Star Wars Galaxies, or 2-60 days. This method is the only one i can see so far since i live outside of united states and paypal is not accepted by my bank. I'll talk other offers too. Any question, i leave my and aim. : porran_theone@live AIM: kredier

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.