Selling WTS: An incredible account on EU west - Platinum...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/4/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTS: An incredible account on EU west - Platinum S1, Diamond S2 - All champions! Hello. I've been playing League of Legends for over 2 years now and I think it's time to call it quits. I have no doubt that I will miss the game after a few months, but I've tried quitting before and this time I know it's for real - as sad as it may sound. I'm of course the original owner and the account name is short (easy to remember, no numbers and ****) as well as the summonre name. Location: EU West This account was platinum (solo) in Season 1 and has the rewards from it (skins, forum badge, summoner icon). This account was diamond (solo) in Season 2 and has the rewards from it (skin, forum badge, summoner icon). Champions: All of them. IP & RP on the account: 2700 IP / 8800 RP Runes: All worth having + lots of useless runes I just bought to use the IP on something. Runepages: 20 Summoner Icons: All (including RP ones). Skins: - Silverfang Akali - Unchained Alistar - Goth Annie - Freljord Ashe - Amethyst Ashe - Zombie Brand - Shadow Evelynn - Masquerade Evelynn - Tango Evelynn - Frosted Ezreal - Pulsefire Ezreal - Headmistress Fiora - Riot Graves - Headless Hecarim - Aviator Irelia - Victorious Janna - Victorious Jarvan IV - Mercenary Katarina - Judgement Kayle - Dragon Fist Lee Sin - Haunted Maokai - Pentakill Mordekaiser - Riot K-9 Nasus - French Maid Nidalee - Frozen Terror Nocturne - Void Nocturne - Ravager Nocturne - Haunting Nocturne - Freljord Rammus - Championship Riven - Pirate Ryze - Ironscale Shyvana - Boneclaw Shyvana - Riot Girl Tristana - Tango Twisted Fate - Underworld Twisted Fate The account is able to transfer but it has been used before, so you'll have to pay for it (there's RP on the account so you do not have to worry). I don't know what I want for it, but I believe it's a top-notch account worth more than the regular accounts offered around here. I'll accept payment through PayPal, but since I'm playing WoW now, I'd be even more thankful if I...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.