WTS: Amazing NA League Account! |All Champions | Tons of Skins | All Runes | Silver|Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Hey Everybody I'm back with a brand new account, and it's even better! This account has all champions, over 100 skins, 6 Legendary. Each character has at least one skin, some have two! It has all the Runes and Rune Pages you could ever need! It is on the NA server and still has about 1200 RP and 4718, enough to buy a new champion or even a name change! I have every and all pieces of information necessary for the account (email access, email, password and some other information that may be used on support tickets). The account is my RL friend's. He's going into the Military and he gave it to me. He has invested over $2500.00 probably into this account and I'm looking to Sell or Trade. Paypal: I'm not really sure; just post some offers and when I see one I like I will notify. (No Low Ballers Please) SW:TOR: I'm looking for a SW:TOR Account, preferably a Sith Sorcerer on the Bastion, but I'm open to any account offers. I can screenshare/provide pictures: In the meantime here is a look at some of the Legendary Skins! I can be notified via PM or at : dark.omni.it Middle Man will be used, or you go first! Happy Bidding - - - Updated - - - Highest Bid: 125$ Still for sale! - - - Updated - - - Also has a Pulse Fire Ezreal! - - - Updated - - -
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.