WTS : Aion Account EU - 21 Spiritmaster - 83 PlaytimeDays left!Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Hello, I'm selling my Aion EU Account with a CD-Key & 60 day Gamecard added. (Not the pre-order edition). Account summary : Created On: 26 Sep 2009 Account Type: Standard Account Status: Playable Playable Until: 02 Dec 2009 Account characters: 21 Spiritmaster (It takes a while to get to 21, believe me). With some decent cash and in a friendly guild which will help you ALOT (But none really knows me so none will notice that the account switched owner). My Price : 37 Euro / 55 USD OR WoW EU CD-Key + WoW EU Gamecard + WoW TBC Key Payment Method : ONLY Moneybookers (Nop I will not accept Paypal unless you send the money as a gift). If you have + 3 Positive reputation on here I might consider going first I will give you : Account details (All of them) Cd-Key Gamecard Used (I can even send you the picture with the CD-Key & Gamecard code written on it since I bought it online and they sended it through the mail) If you are intrested just POST your here (For security reasons, I've read the Sticky =P) and I'll contact you (My : Mich1@live.be, but I will not accept anything unless you posted it here first) Grtz Scammers : I wish you goodluck scamming me, Really.. I do ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.