WTS Aion Account - Asmodian on Spatalos [EU]Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Hi! For sale the following - One Master Log In / PW to an NCSoft account with a preorder edition version of the Europe Aion. The account includes all the goodies from the preorder edition: earth resist scroll, the hat, +20% exp for a hour(5). These are unlimited once per character. Have four characters on Spatalos (ENG) server which are the following: 10 Gladiator, 4 Scout, 22 Assassin (was my main), 10 Sorcerer. The main charater still have the +20% experience scroll and its 5 charges. I only accept verified paypal with confirmed address only. Account information will not be transferred until the payment clears into my account which means 3-5 business days typically. The account is active till 2010. 03. 22. Any questions can be sent through PM or asked in this thread. (Post here before contacting me via PM) Minimum bid is 25$. Thanks for looking. ://img442.imageshack.us/img442/5567/aion1n.jpg ://img5.imageshack.us/img5/7936/aion2a.jpg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.