Sold [WTS] Account for YOUR WoW Account (IMP- VR:...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/22/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

[WTS] Account for YOUR WoW Account (IMP- VR: 58-Powertech DPS- 14/14 Champion) TiTle says the most, fun Imperial account looking to trade for any kind of geared WoW account with all expansions up to date. About a month of gametime leftover. Msg me or text 4254178673 ---------- Post added 03-09-2012 at 03:45 PM ---------- much more updated that this, including matrix cube and datacrons and others [WTS] Account have Rift Account+More to trade. I haven't did any deals on here since I can never find folks to take my deals and I only own 2 games so I have my Rift account with 2 lvl 50's a cleric and rogue decently geared. Both have highest riding and a fair amount of plat if I remember I would like to trade it for a SWTOR beta account. I also have money and a WOW account thats active and has 3 lvl 85s. [WTS] Account not much on it! I'm the OO of the account and can even provide ID scan if need be for you if the trade is a success. I honestly am not to sure of what I want out of it. There isn't much on it some lowbie characters on 2 different pvp servers highest level is seriously only like level 18 I think, if I remember right. So your basically getting the account with 2 weeks left on it and some stored up credits on 2 different pvp servers. Things I might trade for it: Starcraft 2 A world of warcraft account with time and a toon on a pvp server (You have to supply all information). A steam account with some games on it (if they are games I don't already own). Diablo 3 Beta access, You don't even have to give me the account just let me log in and play on it from time to time. Anyway just hit me up with anything BUT I will not sell it so don't ask, its for trade only. =rafasta69 =rafasta69 ---------- Post added 01-16-2012 at 09:29 PM ---------- I forgot to mention if you manage to get me a decently geared pvp character on a pvp server I have a wow account up for trade right now as well. You can see it in the wow trading section of the forums or just ask me...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.