[WTS]account Eu West

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/29/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Well, i'm here only to sale, i need some money right now and i remembered that i had these accounts...i think the price is pretty good for the first one (i'm not willing to change the price, no matter what.) The server is EuW Note:I have used the free transfer ticket? I have nothing more to say,take a look at the pics below. Main Account: Referrals:1 Skins imageshack.us/photo/my-images/528/sk9.png/ imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/sk8h.png/ imageshack.us/photo/my-images/338/sk7d.png/ imageshack.us/photo/my-images/84/sk6c.png/ imageshack.us/photo/my-images/821/sk5g.png/ imageshack.us/photo/my-images/404/sk4.png/ imageshack.us/photo/my-images/33/sk3p.png/ imageshack.us/photo/my-images/717/sk2j.png/ imageshack.us/photo/my-images/638/sk13.png/ imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/sk12.png/ imageshack.us/photo/my-images/337/sk11.png/ imageshack.us/photo/my-images/507/sk10.png/ imageshack.us/photo/my-images/833/sk1e.png/ imageshack.us/photo/my-images/571/sk14.jpg/ Price 40€ PayPal for the main account. I also accept PaySafeCard, 50€. You can transfer the money from your paypal account to my bank account. Paypal is now accepted. No psc For more info pm me. AHHHH...And... PLEASE....DON'T!Spam.Spammers are stupid b1tches. Umm...i...m...ean... w/e kukuku Ohhh...thanks btw Second account sold for 15 euro (paypal)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.