WTS: (9 level 80s) 5 w/ decent gear on multiple servers + over 947 Gold!

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

I have multiple level 80s with at least one on each server and the others located on Wiccana. The Gold is split between these servers with 447 or so on wiccana, 350 or so on cimmeria, and 115 on Set. There may be more money on characters i dont play as much, probably 50 or more gold on the lowbies or alts. I will describe some of the characters that have most the gear below. Herald of Xotli - PVP lvl 5 - pvp and khitai gear = 7.4/10 located on Wiccana Priest of Mitra - PVP lvl 6 - pvp/khitai gear = 8.4/10 located on Cimmeria more level 80s: Tempest of Set Bear Shaman Ranger Necromancer Assassin Conqueror Guardian there are many other things to list but i am not sure how the market is so i will just throw this up here and respond as needed to private messages and posts. The others are pvp 4's and 3's mostly, there is quite an assortment. There are also lowbies and 37 saved up offline levels. The subscription should be up soon but if you purchase soon theres probably some free time to play. Basically you are paying for the 9 level 80s and close to 1000 gold and 5 of those have at least mid-level to high level gear and the others should be easy to gear up via raiding. Best offer takes all. Please private message or post and we can go from there.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.