WTS 85 high end Berserker great gear, 79 Paladin and othersMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'EverQuest Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by EQ, 9/29/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EQ

Expand Collapse

0   0   0

85 Berserker male troll, 1100+ AA Emarr good mix of Crystallos and MMM raid gear -Raid flagged for EVERYTHING up to SoD Void E, including MMM-Crystallos raiding.. Has 2.0 and a better raid weapon.. 79 Paladin male erudite 1100+ AA Emarr -mix of old raid gear and guk gear -has 2.0 and Solteris 1hand knight weapon 70ish female human monk Emarr -Full bb gear 70ish male dark elf warrior Xegony -Full guk gear 60ish male wood elf druid Xegony Berserker is a DPS MACHINE, all raid DPS AA done.. Around 25k+ HP and 4k AC unbuffed.. MANY MANY clicky items inc buffs, illusions and familliars including the RARE dark elf illusion clicky.. 2.0 clicky in inventory.. All expansions on the account and the account is active till 12/25.. All characters are transferable.. around 300k plat on the account and MANY MANY items spread across the banks, twink items, selling items ect.. I would like to get $600.00 USD for this account, but I am open to offers.. If the account sells for $600 I will also throw in my bot shaman account, 78 vah shir shaman.. I am the original owner of the account and can provide all the information needed plus the original cd keys.. Account does have 3 years worth of veteran rewards and there is a linked EQ2 account with a few characters on the guk server..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.