WTS 80 ToS & 67 Bear Shaman EPICS!

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

I am selling my AoC account because I no longer have time to play. I have a 80 Tempest of Set and a 67 Bear Shaman both on the Bluesteel PvP server. There is also a lvl 36 Herald of Xotli on the same server. My account has the /claim ability to recieve a drinking cape, mammoth mount, & 16 slot bag. I also have a lvl 5 character that is the guild leader of an empty guild with a nearly-complete Tier 1 guild city. Details: My ToS has the Tier 1 (Cloudcleaver) Shoulderpads, the epic lvl 80 destiny quest neck piece as well as several of the lvl 76+ blue set items. I also have an extra bag on this character for more space while farming. (Bigger than mammoth bag) The bear shaman has a few of the 76+ blue items as well in the bank. Both characters have riding horse mounts and well over 20g between the two of them. You may contact me via AIM as long as you post here first, be aware I can only accept paypal. AIM - Reks MD

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.