WTS 80 Guardian (Wicanna) EPICS/BLUES/GOLD

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Looking to sell/trade a 80 Guardian (Wicanna) with 25G+ (worth $50-60) and equipped with tons of blue items (easily 30G+) AND an extremely rare EPIC shield (purple item, it's an eye-candy). Has a mammoth mount, horse mount, AND drinking cape. Will sell for money (at least $250USD including game which I purchased off Game Stop for $60USD). (The following is an estimation of the value of this account comparing to the current market) Game: $60 Gold in-game: $80-100 (Valued $2-$3 per gold) Lvl 80 Guardian: $100 (Guardians are wanted by every party) Rare items (such as: EPIC shield, 20+ Blue Items (Sellable for profit), Tons of POTIONS for POWERLEVELING): $50 Pre-order Items: $50-$100 ------------------------- Total Value: $340-$410 Bidding starts at: $250 Buy it now price: $350 (We will do the transaction through Ebay and Paypal to add security, Winner gets the account, I am the original owner) Email me at vis.eoc@ with an offer. Thank you.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.