WTS 80 Burglar (along with other accounts across 2 EU servers)Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'LOTRO Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LOTRO, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOTRO

Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Hello, I've posted up this account before but it fell through with me not bothering to commit to people wanting to buy (and them too) and the lack of information about the account. So, here's a fuller low-down on the account and please if you want to buy this account make sure you are 100% percent about buying it. This account has a large range of characters, from high end to low-end, so you can participate in all the high-end raids and such while also exploring everything from the beginning and middle. This account is premium and i've been playing since around 2010 with this account, or there abouts. It has Moria, Siege of Mirkwood and the Rohan expansions. Snowbourn - 80 Burglar and 25 Captain 80 Man Burglar - has all the necessary legendaries, class traits and such. Can do all raids that are on level and you only really need to get to 85 to be able to participate in all the end-game stuff. Eldar - 46 Runekeeper and 30 Warden I'm looking for around £60 for the whole thing or nearest offer - paypal is the payment method. PM me if interested. Thank you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.