WTS: 77 mil sp pilot with wyvern!! Make sure to read the post!Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Eve Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by EVE, 9/26/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EVE

EVE
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

77 mil sp wyvern pilot comes with wyvern t2 rigs and nearly full deadspace fit. Highlights: 10 mil in drones (training FB 5) Caldari carrier 5 Jump skills to 5 Amazing gunnery and missile skills in case you want to leave the wyvern. Incredible Shield skills Caldari dread trained. Gallente carrier to 4. You will not be provided with an eve-board or anything due to security reasons, but I can provide any screenshots you'd like that do not compromise the account. On another note i'm not an love you, i've been on this site a long time. So this transaction will be Western union only unless you are highly repped on here. I don't care about your playerup.com or any other selling account. Oh and if its western union you'll be going first. Don't give me the whole well how do I know you wont just not give me the account, oh let me see because i'd like to continue using one of the only mmo trading forums left on the internet. GOODAY Starting bid 750$ Character = 30 bil, wyvern with fitting = 26 bil. At $14 per bil. You sir are saving money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.