Sold WTS: 7 Level 50s on Prophecy of the Five (Legacy...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/6/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

WTS: 7 Level 50s on Prophecy of the Five (Legacy name reset available) Here's the rundown: ***Legacy name is still able to be set. ***Approximately 2 million credits on account. ***All characters are optimized for PVP/augmented with main stat augments. ***Sage (Biochem) and Marauder (Cybertech) have crew skills fully leveled, others do not. ***Founder account. I am the original owner. Republic side: Jedi Guardian 50 - Full gear, but is currently on Marauder (have legacy gear to transfer the gear back and forth when i switch it up) Jedi Sage 50 (not geared. has some gear but has been farmed for other toons for the most part/could transfer mods/armorings from shadow if desired) Jedi Shadow 50 - Full WH Gear, Level 89 Valor Trooper Vanguard 50 - Full BM Gear Smuggler Scoundrel 50 (healer) - Full WH geared, not fully optimized but 650 bonus healing Jedi Sentinel 50 - Full gear, but is currently on Marauder (have legacy gear to transfer the gear back and forth when i switch it up) Sith side: Sith Marauder 50 - Full gear, EWH hilt and crafted (63) hilt. Please PM me offers if anyone is interested. I'm too burnt out to keep playing. *Bonus. I will level you a new 50 of your choice, if you like one with a custom name, before sale is final. Please allow for 3 weeks for that, though if you want to go that route. *Payment will be through PayPal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.