Sold WTS: 65mil every-class, most ships, all elite...

Discussion in 'Eve Online Accounts For Sale' started by EVE Online Accounts and Characters - Buy and Sell, 8/7/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EVE Online Accounts and Characters - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS: 65mil every-class, most ships, all elite certs, PVP FOCUSED EVE-BOARD: eveboard - Zelot Blueice This EVE-BOARD says everything about the account. I honestly don't know what to charge since it's an all-rounding account, so it's up to offers. They would like to sell fast (needs more money for his car, heh.) What this character includes: - A POS in a wormhole (large minmitar control tower, guns, ammunition. Has a full day of strontium in the tower, not much fuel (neglected a bit).) - POS contains a ship maintenance array CONTAINING: Orca, Wolf, Harbinger, Armagheddon, scanning ships, Zealot, Crane, Stileto, and another Harbinger (all T2 rigged and fit, PVP minded.) - POS contains corp hanger array with mobile warp bubbles (T2 large), some skill books, some modules or so. (est isk shows 215 mil for all tabs.) - 400mil-600mil of random **** on the account / isk. - 600mil or so fitted orca currently piloted. - Still has a re-map available! - Account was just renewed (29 days left) I'm a new-ish seller so I'm more than willing to use a middle-man to sell the account. There is a second character on the account with some random stuff on it, completely worthless really.
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.