WTS 60 Female Elf Minstrel 4/6 Rad Set + 2 offset pieces Silverlode ServerMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'LOTRO Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LOTRO, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOTRO

LOTRO
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Like the title says, i'm looking to sell a level 60 elven minstrel account on the Silverlode server(account is in good standing+server xfer ready as well) The details of the account are: Gear: 4/6 Radiance gear, + the 2 offset pieces from dark delvings and 16th hall. A few dungeon epic quality items as well. 1/2 of the Galadrim jewelry set(one more rep level to go for the second piece). Weapons: 2nd/3rd Age weapons that are statted/socketed for healing/soloing (2nd/3rd age class slot items as well) Housing: Deluxe Human house with many dungeon trophies in it(unfortunately the house has gone into foreclosure due to inactivity on the account, I have not played it in a while, but you can easily bring it out of foreclosure with some gold =P) Virtues: Average-Above Average completion - Most class traits are done, I believe the only two legendary traits needed are Soliloquy of Spirit and Master of Tales to be done with the legendary ones. Money: 1 gold - I gave most of it away when I quit playing Tradeskills: Mining/Foresting/Tailoring - the two gathering professions are at the highest they can go non-mastery, and tailoring is about halfway through non-mastery as well Overall the account is in good standing(Have not had any issues with GM's or gotten into any trouble). My asking price is $300, however I am willing to negotiate a deal. If anyone has any questions please don't hesitate to e-mail me at jdnoethlich@sbcglobal for any further inquiries regarding the account. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.