Sold WTS: 5x Plex I want to sell 5 PLEX, preferable all...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Eve Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by EVE Online Accounts and Characters - Buy and Sell, 8/6/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTS: 5x Plex I want to sell 5 PLEX, preferable all at once. As I just registered and have no feedback yet, I will give you the PLEX before you send me the money if you have positive feedback. I'm GMT+1, so online during the afternoon/evening in Europe. Skype will be sent via PM if interested. Plus this is my first time selling so, if you have pointers please post them. Price: 8 USD/PLEX Paypal only. Trade will be done in Jita IV-4. I copied the following from another thread because I hope it will help you and me both. 1) Paypal Verified Only 2) Send as gift 3) Copy & Paste in message of payment: "I will not dispute this payment as this transaction is for a purchase of virtual goods. With this payment, I am acknowledging that I am satisfied with what I have bought and realize that it is in working conditions." 4)Enjoy the goods
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.