WTS 55 tank perfect pvp-geared EU ( 1 2 3)

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

WTS 55 perfect pvp-geared tank EU-Server: Uploaded with ***************************************************** Because I uploaded the ingame screens in german language here the names of the items for the english users : Full Elite Archon Tribun's Plate-Set +11 and +12 with crit +17 and attack +5 only, Full Brigade General's Accessories and Brigade General's Greatsword +12 merged with lvl 55 eternal arena pvp weapon (the bigger one) and silence godstone! Sorry, that there are no screens taken from the old hp of the lvl 55 eternal battleground gear, but it's +5 and with crit +17 and tp +95, only In the warehouse there are also 3 parts of the lvl 55 gold chain primus-pilus archon's set +10 with magicresist +14 ca. 250 million kinah and many other valuable items and until now all monthly rewards äther gathering @350 normal gathering @399 armor craftig @300 hope i didn't forget anything... I think it's almost a perfect account :P PS: I speak german, english and a bit french EDIT: forgot to mention, that there's also a second quite interesting char on that account :P LVL 50 Assasin (on another server than the tank) with following gear: Uploaded with ***************************************************** Because of many demands, my imagination of a price for that account are at 350 euros.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.