WTS 55 Ranger Kromede Elyos FULL PVP

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hi guys, Due to the fact that I dont really enjoy playing Aion anymore and would like to start playing RIFT, I will sell my account at the 24th of february (rift collectors edition start hurray). The char is one of the best geared rangers on the whole server and will kill almost anything without problem. Some additional facts: Main weapon lvl 50 +15 merged with lvl 50 Abyss Bow + silence godstone. Got all stigmas for Rangers, normal as well as AP stigmas. Alchemy on 470+, Aether gathering 449+, Essence tapping 449+ Active account since October 2009 (meaning you'll get all veteran rewards possible when creating new chars) About 40mil Kinah and tons of expensive items in the warehouse. The char got more than 5 Pets (ingame aswell as from NCSOFT store, that can produce enchantment stones, asmo warning etc...) Active PvP Player with several ten thousand kills. Stormwings available (best wings ingame) only! You can make your bids until 24th of february, happy bidding.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.