Sold [WTS] 50 Vanguard Republic Krath PvE | 40 Jedi...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/23/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

[WTS] 50 Vanguard Republic Krath PvE | 40 Jedi Sage Republic Death Wind's Corridor WTS 50 Vanguard Republic Krath PvE | 40 Jedi Sage Republic Death Wind's Corridor PvP 400 Artificing / 400 Archaeology / 400 Treasure Hunting 50 Vanguard 400 Biochem / 400 Bioanalysis / 300 Diplomacy Dark V alignment, 200k credits, epic speed mount already purchased. Valor Rank 12 Selling the account cheap, just looking to be done with the game as I don't have the time to raid with it due to work. Char is already part of the biggest guild 400+ members, guild has already cleared all hardmodes and raids on Sundays. Character is currently a hybrid tank/dps spec suited for PvP but also can tank or dps any 50 content. EMAIL me at rustyj.smith8@ I will respond to email VERY quickly so stay nearby your email when you do message me, I treat this as an instant messenger program. Very serious about selling my char, I used to do a lot of business on here but I can't login to my old account. email me if you have any questions. If you leave me your phone number I will gladly call you to answer any questions in regards to the character as well. i.imgur/l0TAL.jpg [WTS] 50 Vanguard Republic Krath PvE | 40 Jedi Sage Republic Death Wind's Corridor $200 WTS 50 Vanguard Republic Krath PvE | 40 Jedi Sage Republic Death Wind's Corridor PvP $200 WTS 50 Vanguard Republic Krath PvE | 40 Jedi Sage Republic Death Wind's Corridor PvP 400 Artificing / 400 Archaeology / 400 Treasure Hunting 50 Vanguard 400 Biochem / 400 Bioanalysis / 300 Diplomacy Dark V alignment, 200k credits, epic speed mount already purchased. Valor Rank 12 Selling the account cheap, just looking to be done with the game as I don't have the time to raid with it due to work. Char is already part of the biggest guild 400+ members, guild has already cleared all hardmodes and raids on Sundays. Character is currently a hybrid tank/dps spec suited for PvP but also can tank or dps any 50 content. EMAIL me at rustyj.smith8@ I will...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.