WTS 50 SM 3/5 lvl 50 Deva Armor. All blue and gold gear much more

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hello I am looking to sell or trade my lvl 50 Elyos Spiritmaster. She currently has 3/5 of the lvl 50 Deva armor this quest is a pain in the butt and requires you to buy a 5mil item at the end of each quest to complete it I was working on my 4th part. I also have Handicraft up to 430 (The expert quest can cost millions to get done by far). This char also has all Mission quest done and also has 70k Abyss points stored. I also have ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL stigma slots open. I also have multiple alts on this account main alt is a lvl 35 Glad with a gold Greatsword and it is +10 . Also has all blue gear and the gold pvp rings. I also have 156 Boiling bloods (100k each) and 29 Hot Balaur hearts (500k each) these are used in the next part of the deva quest for your pants. I am selling this account for 500$ only selling to rep'ed users if you have any questions or would like to buy with low or no rep please feel free to PM me so we can talk. Thanks guys

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.