Sold [WTS] 50 Mercenary on The Crucible Pits Looking to...

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic SWTOR Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/6/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[WTS] 50 Mercenary on The Crucible Pits Looking to sell my SWTOR account Main on it is a 50 Chiss Mercenary on The Crucible Pits (US West PvP) Mercenary: All 126+ PvE DPS gear About half of a PvE medic set. Great to get started off with! 3 piece set bonus 2337/2440 Rank 12 Valor Level 10 Legacy 110% Mount 15 titles 400 maxed professions. Cybertech/Scavenging/Slicing 1,000k credits ~300k worth of Rank 6 Scavenging mats and Crew Skill missions to sell in inventory! Server it is on is great West Coast server. Always Heavy+ during prime time and a pretty good Republic presence as well in Ilum and WZs Account also includes: Digital Deluxe Edition Plenty of play time (expires 3/12) 32 Sage on The Fatman server (has unnamed legacy, 210+ level tradeskills, 90% mount. Server also has a nice Republic pop!) I'm the original owner, have all the secret Q&A. Can provide ID scan and screen shots of acc. too. Looking to sell the account for $60 over PayPal. post before contacting me pls. godspeedfails : mikeysux2 [WTS] 50 mercenary,high valor-pvp and pve gear,almost full champ items selling lvl 50 mercenary on eu server pvp almost full champion set only missing gloves and implants Valor lvl 55 pve has rakata gloves and relic,columni armor and some tioense,also a very nice helm found in hardmode operation and is full epic decked if you mix it with some champion items. he can do all hardmodes easy and is capable of participating in hardmode operations. has lots of epic items as columni and pvp gear wich can be used for healing gear. General: two companions with max affection 110% speeder 400 biochem,bioanalys and diplomacy ive expanded his inventory and storage slot i want 200$ for him wich imo is very cheap compared to the time put into him. all account information and security questions will be provided. im open to different sorts of payment methods within reason regarding security got any questions feel free to pm me or post in here [WTS] 50 Operative Im looking...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.