WTS 50 LRM and HNTMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'LOTRO Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LOTRO, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOTRO

LOTRO
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

These accounts are for sale seperately, it just happens that I have them on different servers. Server: Elendilmir The first account is a level 50 Hunter. He has all teal jewellery, 5/6 Helegrod gear and teal weapons. He is a GM tailor and Master Forester, it's very easy to make money with him. Has all legendary traits unlocked. There is also a level 28 Champion on the account. img140.imageshack.us/my.php?image=frontyi1.jpg img258.imageshack.us/my.php?i...racter2ma9.jpg img519.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sidevu0.jpg img258.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tailoryj3.jpg Server: Landroval: The second account is a level 50 Lore Master. He's currently on Book 10 so there are another four books to do, he also has no raid gear so plenty of fun to be had there too. Has mostly teals but not all teal jewellery. He has all legendary traits unlocked (unlcuding Noble Savage and Eagle-friend). img258.imageshack.us/my.php?image=frontlmsw8.jpg img258.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sidelmpi4.jpg Both accounts have about 15 days left on their subscription. I'm looking for $200 each or $350 if you want to buy both of them. I'm happy to answer any other questions you have via PM or in this thread Cool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.