WTS 50 Asmo chanter - Telemachus EU - CHEAP - SOLDMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Hi all, want to sell my level 50 female asmo chanter on Telemachus EU. I bought this account 2 months ago from the original owner, but I lack the time to play it seriously. The account has never been botted on and has had no warnings or bans. Buyer will receive the log in information for Aion and the Ncsoft master account (where you can change the passwords and secret questions/answers as you see fit). The gear on the character isn't fantastic, but decent enough: Handicrafting and armorsmithing are at 399, first half of the expert handicrafting quest done. Gathering profs are both over 300. All but 2 campaign quests are done and character has the quest to unlock the last advanced stigma slot. All offers will be considered. I'd prefer to deal with somebody that has at least one successful transaction on MD and a veryfied paypal account. I can provide the username of the person I bought the account of as a reference if required and have a fully verified paypal account myself. Contact via MD PM or email as I'm abroad for work, which makes difficult. I could make some time on Tuesday/Wednesday for or an ingame meeting. Thanks for looking. P.S. Character is playable till the 16th of February and has 4 months of veteran rewards. It's not a collector's edition version, but is a pre-order version, so you do get some ingame items for characters, no wings though, will get those in 2 months from the veteran reward system. I'll send the code for an extra month of gametime if the price received is reasonable and everything clears ok. P.P.S. I'd possibly consider a trade for a decently geared level 80 paladin or shaman in World of Warcraft on an EU server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.