WTS 49 Human Hunter, already 3/4 teal geared and the rest purples.

Discussion in 'LOTRO Lords of the Rings Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LOTRO, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOTRO

LOTRO
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

This character is a Human Hunter, best race in the game atm because of racials healing ability. Has some of the best items in the game. woodcrafting is nearly maxxed out and foresting is mastered. and yes he also has a horse! and an outfit setup Currently on the last group quest of Book 10 Currently weilds 2 teal melee weapons (ornate spear and mirrored sword) Fortified Black Ash Bow (best bow in game) Has a set peice to the Aurochs set for when you hit lvl 50 in the bank. Has all 3 legendary traits available and 2 are already slotted. Bank is full of wood for crafting and other items to sell, already purchased 3 extra bag slots in the bank as well. Has a few gold on him atm as well. I am paypal verified - I will only work through paypal at this time. I am verified paypal. I will do my best to work with anyone as well as I can to make everything go smoothly. - DO NOT bother trying to scam me, maybe not on . Dragon but on other websites ( *******************, ebay, ect.. )I have bought and sold a few accounts through a few different games ive played and know how to deal and whos scamming me. you can reach me on aol instant messenger at blayzd19 Thanks, hope to hear from anyone interested in the account soon.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.