WTS 42 BS/42 Barb/25 DT +Time AoC

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Here im selling a nice AoC Account. 2x lvl ./forums/u...Number/1027622. Melee healing is a great idea and this char plays out exactly how you'd imagine. The second char is a lvl 42 barb, if you like to get straight down to business this char is for you. He destroys just about anything that gets in his way. The last char is a lvl 25 DT, hes pretty much a vampire tank. He AoE tanks by constantly draining his enemy's blood and giving it to himself. Very amazing play style, requires skill that you won't find in most classes. All 3 of these chars can be yours for pretty cheap. This is an amazing starter account for anyone trying to get used to the game but doesnt want to spend time doing the starting areas. The barb is pretty easy to play as well as fun, the bear shaman takes a little more skill to play and is just amazing fun, lastly the DT takes alot of skill to play and when played right is hands down a unique fun style not found in other games. Why buy a lvl 80 account and skip all the fun quests and adventures when you can get straight into the action and heart of the game then fight your way to the top. I'm looking to get around $100 or Best offer for this account, transaction will be down via paypal. I'm a legit seller, i've sold about a dozen WoW accounts and now i'm moving onto AoC. You can contact me at xLAxBr00tal via AIM.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.